Bible Study GroupsAt St Matthias we want to continue growing in our love of Jesus and also in our understanding of what it means to follow him. And, of course, that doesn’t only happen on Sundays at church! In fact, one of the key ways that our regulars do this is by spending time in small groups (normally of about 7-15 people) reading the Bible together and thinking about how it applies to our lives.
We have all sorts of different groups that meet:
- daytime groups and evening groups
- men’s groups, women’s groups and mixed groups
- groups for mothers with young children (crèche provided)
- groups that meet here at church and others that meet in peoples’ homes
- groups in Paddington, Centennial Park and others a little further afield.
If you would like to contact someone about joining please contact us.